The WHEEL OF FORTUNE pinball machine features authentic speech from Pat Sajak, the host of the Wheel of Fortune TV show, and Charlie O’Donnell, the show’s announcer. The backglass artwork showcases Pat Sajak and co-host Vanna White.
Playing like the television game show, WHEEL OF FORTUNE pinball lets players start by spinning the playfield wheel to accumulate points or prizes in their Prize Bank. The objective is to hit the three bobblehead contestants to gather consonants and vowels for solving the displayed puzzle on the dot matrix display. Upon solving the puzzle, players earn the accumulated points or prizes in their Prize Bank.
This pinball machine offers an array of exciting features:
- A mechanical spinning wheel on the playfield.
- Three animated bobblehead contestants that vocalize puzzle letters when struck.
- A dot matrix display in the backbox exhibiting the puzzle.
- A mini dot matrix display in the playfield guiding players during gameplay.
- Challenging in-line drop targets.
- Abundant multi-ball action.
Distinct game features include a lane with three in-line drop targets, electronic (digitized) chime pop bumper sounds, wide flipper stance with a center bumper, and dual outlane drains requiring nudging and bumping to keep the ball in play. Notable toys include the mechanical spinning playfield wheel, three animated bobblehead contestants named Lonnie, Maria, and Keith, and a mini dot matrix display in the playfield providing guidance during gameplay.